Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Last time I went to the doctor I only gained 6 pounds. I am sure this will increase at the next appointment. I weighed at home at I gained total 8 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Mostly pants. I can still fit most shirts if they are long enough. The outfit to your right is not maternity. Just stretchy material.
Stretch marks? My belly is itchy lately
Sleep: I have been waking up to pee a lot. About 4 times a night. I guess the baby is on my bladder.
Best moment this week: Watching my beautiful cousin commit to her husband Eric. It was a beautiful wedding.
Movement: Some flutters..some gas. I really have to be in a completely quiet atmosphere to feel the baby.
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: Eating junk food without getting sick.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex today. We hope! Depends on if the baby cooperates.
Weekly Wisdom: No matter how much you think you can eat junk food I advise you to think again. It will do a number on your already sensitive belly.
Milestones: None this week.

Last night I had a terrible reaction to the dinner I had. I thought I was doing better so Sandro and I went to have pizza at Campisi's We had pepperoni and black olive pizza with a small dinner salad. Well I went to sleep at 8:30 and was awoken by my stomach feeling like it was about to explode. I was rolling in pain. I thought there was something seriously wrong with me. I could feel my stomach cramping up. I was praying to the baby gods that the little one would be okay. I never felt pain like this from gas ever. I had two sessions of diarrhea and came back to bed and Sandro rubbed my belly to calm down the little one. OMG it was bad.

We are so excited about the appointment today. We hope we have a good outcome. Of course I am really worried about the baby and I just hope that he/she is healthy. The spotting has stopped since May 2nd. That's almost 3 complete weeks. I am hoping that they give us a clean bill of health.

I hope you like the picture this week. Just look how beautiful the bride is. I will be editing her pictures this weekend. One my favorite parts of wedding photography.

2 comments:

Nana said...

You look great in the picture, let me know how your appt goes today.
love you baby girl

Katrice Ross said...

I LOVE that picture of the two of us. You really did a great job on the pictures. I just know that yours will be my fav. Are ya done editing? I'm dying to see! :) It was good to see my Tx family at the wedding. I was very happy that you came especially.