Monday, May 11, 2009

Symptoms Update

Two new symptoms have appeared. The first was that my tailbone hurts when I walk. Not sure why that is...but I have read that's it's common in week 17 of pregnancy. Just google is and it will come up with all these people experiencing pain. I can't think of any reason my tailbone would hurt. Other than maybe sitting on it too much. The second crazy symptom that has appeared is my new belly line. Which is the linea negra. I have been told that will may be really dark but it goes after pregnancy.

How for existing symptoms. My boobs hurt seriously bad. They just don't look normal at all. I have bought several types of maternity bra's and nothing is helping. I went and got sized and I was at about a 38DD (sometimes smaller like a 36DD) before I got pregnant and now I am a 40E..Yes you read that right. A freaking 40E. It's just not normal. I am only about half way through this.

The heartburn happens but seems to only come at unexpected times. Usually when I lay down and it comes back up. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night just to take some tums. My appetite increased though which is good...but also can be bad. I am so scared to get on the scale next Thursday. I blame my boobs for the weight gain. :)

So yesterday I got a positive compliment from Mother in law. She told me I look like I am losing weight in my face. Which always makes a pregnant lady feel better about gaining weight in other place (boobs and tummy) but it was nice to here that at least my face doesn't look like a bloated whale.

Just want to make it clear. I am not upset about having symptoms nor do I want my post to come out this way. I am so exciting about this baby. I can't wait to have this new addition. Every time I see a child I can't help but think about the future and have that overwhelming feeling of wanting to be a mom. It's certainly not unappreciated that I am pregnant. I am thankful every single day. I cherish every single moment.

No comments: