Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a Girl!

She didn't want to show her stuff. At this point there is a 90% chance it's a girl. Sandro and the Tech saw the three lines two different times. She was moving around like crazy and was being bashfull and wouldn't open her legs long enough for a good picture. ;) She weighs 8 oz. and measuring prefectly. Her heart had all 4 chambers. She had a round belly and a big head. Very healthy. The u/s tech says save your recipts only because girls are way harder to call but at this point it does appear to be a girl.

The SCH is really small...almost not worth mentioning. The doctor is confident that it will disappear now. I won't get a U/S for at least 3 months. Which is awesome. I did gain 4 pounds but the Dr. said this prefectly normal and a pound a week is good. Overall a good appointment.

Picture #1 The baby is waving..The hand is next to the mouth.

Picture #2 The baby arm is going down to it's side.

Picture #3 Profile picture.

Pictue #4... The u/s tech was trying to capture the lines. Baby moved to quickly. Can't see much in this picture.

7 comments:

Lauren Thorne said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

purplenut45 said...

It is great a baby girl..I am so happy for you!!! Auntie Becky

Unknown said...

Awwhh!! Congrats Stephanie! I wish nothing but the best for you, Sandro & your LO. :) && don't worry about PG-wt, I gained 50lbs of water & baby weight. Conner was born weighing 9lbs even & 2weeks after delivering I was back to pre-PG weight.

AprilB said...

Congrats! How precious!

Nana said...

I am so excited!!!!!!! I like that it is a girl, but I would be just excited with a boy, but a girl can wear more lavender. Either way I am so happy and glad she is healthy and I am going to be a grandma!!!

Katrice Ross said...

I'm happy for you Steph. From what I hear, girls are much different than boys. Althought, Ethan definitely shares a very similar personality as him mama ( and Mimi.) My mom has told me that by having girls, she had all kinds of buttons pushes, simply because we were all female and could relate to each other more than we wanted to. lol

Unknown said...

Congrats Girl! I am so happy for you two!