Friday, March 20, 2009

Feeling that sense of calm today...

After such a stressful week and that scare I had about baby I am feeling so much better overall. The spotting has turned more into discharge (only on the liner not when I wipe and just a little bit) and my confidence level is steadily raising. Seeing the baby yesterday was absolutely amazing. It has grown so much in a week and the heart rate was so prefect. So steady. Looking closer at the u/s it says that the sac is measuring ahead 9 w 4 days. Yesterday I was supposed to be 9 w 1 day. So the fact that it jumped three days ahead makes me feel better about everything. I even did a little movement when we looking at it. The u/s tech said this rare. She said you can see the noobs starting to form that will be the arms and legs. So all of this has totally relaxed me. Yesteday I went home and had the worst headache. Not sure what caused it. Could be allergies. I literally collapsed in bed at 8:15. Of course I had about 5 runs to the restroom through out the night but I slept really hard and I woke up feeling tried but at least refreshed.

This weekend I have a photo shoot with Charisma. I am doing her bridals. I am so excited. I get to test out my new flash. Next weekend I have her wedding pictures to take.

No comments: