Thursday, March 19, 2009

Off to the Dr.

Yesterday I was getting a increase of the spotting. Not red or anything but it was starting to show up on the liner and was making me super nervous. So I called the nurse in a frantic and she told me not worry...she still thought it was normal. Yesterday I noticed that my sensitivity was at a all time HIGH. I was in tears all day partially. My customers were really getting on my nerves and I was just becoming stressed. DH thinks that stress is making the spotting appear that I just need to calm down. The nurse called me back about 10 mins later and told me that she talked to the Dr. and for my piece of mind that I should come in for a ultrasound at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. She was concerned that it was adding to my stress worrying about and due to my past history that it may be better just to make sure all is good. This helped me calm down but still scared the crap out of because I just don't know what to expect. So again tears. I just really wanted a place I could cry for a moment because work was just killing me yesterday and I don't have a car and I can't cry in the restroom. So as soon as Sandro drove up I cried for almost the whole ride home. As awesome as he is he did what any man would do in the situation and just let me cry and told me that I need to stop reading the nest and to stop watching TV for awhile. He then forced me to go on a outing with him and the dogs and walk around the beach by the lake. We got subway and took the dogs with us. They really appeared to enjoy themselves. Though Apollo was deathly afraid of the waves. After that I felt the stress leave the body. The spotting slowed down a lot. So my goal is not to stress out. Just take one step at a time. Try to focus on the positive and don't let my customers get to me. All I can do now is hope and pray for the best. Hopefully at the appointment this morning they will tell me all is good and what I am experiencing is completely normal. I can't focus on the what if's. (Sandro exact words)

1 comment:

Katrice Ross said...

Oh I just want to give you a hug soooooo bad! ::hugs::

I hope your dr. visit goes well.