Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spotting

So yesterday I started spotting in the evening. It started as a really light red tinted cm (cervical mucus) and it only appears when I wipe. Before I went to sleep it, I did #2 and it appeared red. Not enough for a pad but it was very suspicious. Of course the super worried part of me goes into panic mode. Tears start flowing and I really just end up crying myself to sleep. This morning it's more brownish than anything. No cramping really just feeling a little uncomfortable. I, of course, am calling the doctor this AM and hoping and praying for a miracle. It could be too things. One that my cervix is super sensitive. I had sex twice this weekend and both times I wasn't particularly comfortable. Or it could be from my ultrasound last week and it's just now appearing. All I know is that I will have to reflect back to my Mantra's and just try to remain as positive as possible. I finding this difficult because there is nothing more than I want in this entire world but to have this baby.

* "My past does not dictate my future. A previous m/c does not mean I will have another m/c."--"Just because something sad is happening to another poster, does not mean it will happen to you. We all know m/c and complications are not contagious!
* And this is the hardest one: "There is nothing I can do to prevent a m/c from happening. Worrying yourself sick doesn't prevent a m/c. And if (gods forbid) it were to happen again, I know I will survive."

***Update: Talked to the Nurse. She said it's completely normal. Especially after sex. She said if the spotting turns to blood or if I feel menstrual like cramps to call again. But she feels it's completely normal especially during this point in the pregnancy. So I will be putting my feet up and taking a temporary pelvic rest to my next appointment. (which is next Tuesday) Luckily it's been super light (hardly brown at all) the last several times I went to the restroom.

No comments: