Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 9

So still a little spotting this morning. Sorta a brownish red only when I wipe. I had no spotting when I went to sleep and all looked good. I also was peeing and drinking a ton of water so perhaps that is why. No crazy cramps or anything out of the ordinary. I am suspecting a infection of some sort though, maybe a bladder or yeast infection causing the issue. But I guess this is just my way of being positive. I can tell you this morning I almost yacked in the shower. So nauseous for some reason. It makes it really hard to get going in the morning. I lay on the bed for at least 10 minutes after a shower. Then another 10 mins after I get dressed. Not real productive. I still get here early. I am hoping baby is okay. I am stilling a little pressure (crampy) in my pelvic area. But I don't really equate this to menstrual cramps. The nurse told me I could take Tylenol if I needed for the cramps but I told her that it really doesn't feel that bad or bad enough to take anything. Just kinda of gassy and uncomfortable but not rolling around in pain. My boobs are still growing. I look a little top heavy. They are very sensitive.

So here is what is going on with baby this week. Taken from here.

Your baby is growing like crazy during pregnancy week 9. By pregnancy 9 weeks most of the aspects of your baby's physical structure such as head, arms, legs and torso are in place. If you were to peek in on your little one you'd find they resemble a miniature human being (one with a very large head!). Because your baby's organs and limbs are forming, in the next few weeks your baby will be putting on weight. Your baby's tail should have disappeared by now, and your baby's organs and muscles should be functioning on their own.

No comments: