Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 7

One more week until the big ultrasound. Symptoms seem to be about the same. I am hungry all the time and can't really function well if I miss a meal. My stomach growls in the morning even after eating a good sized dinner. I am feeling bloated more than anything and my face just looks different. I can't wait till next week. I have a feeling that I will be completely unable to focus until after the appointment next Monday. All I can say is that I am happier that it's earlier this time because I want to know what is happening down there..good or bad.

I am really sleepy this morning. This is the type of morning that I miss coffee. Decaf is great but it just doesn't have that kick that regular coffee has. I yawn all morning and just feel so sleepy that all I want to do is take a nap at my desk.

Here is what happening with the back this week.
I'm Tiny But Gaining Fast!
The baby is about 1/3 of an inch, the size of a grain of rice. Development of the arms and legs continue although the fingers and toes haven't yet formed. The brain is growing as well as the lenses of the eyes, nostrils, intestines, pancreas and bronchi.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I am thinking about you everyday and read your blog too. My heart and prayers are with you and feel really close that you are letting me share this with you. Love you baby girl.