Monday, March 9, 2009

We have a HB!

A strong 8 week heartbeat of 155 bpm. The sono tech said that the baby was up high in a nice cushy place in my uterus and that I most likely ovulated out of my right ovary. (just like last time) Wow! What a sigh of relief that I have. I tried to enter into this with as much positive energy as I could. I am so happy and excited. My due date is 10/21/08. However, my LMP says it's 10/19/08. As you remember in my chart it showed that I ovulated late. So the two day difference is actually correct. So technically this means I am 7 weeks 5 days...But definitely in the correct range.

So here is the pic of our blob (bean):

2 comments:

Nana said...

I made a copy of the picture.(my first grandchild's first picture) I am so happy for you and Sandro. Now the fun starts. Love you both!!!!!

Jess said...

What a cute little blob!!
:)