Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 10 wks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: When I last went to the doctor I had gained 6 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Same as last week. The jeans I live in when I can. But the other pants are bit annoying and just make me feel fat.
Stretch marks? Not any new ones yet.
Sleep: My dreams are vivid like crazy. Always a different dream every night. Last night it was about the ocean and waves and some sort of presentation.
Best moment this week: The spotting completely stopped
Movement: Nada
Food cravings: Food has been hard since I am craving the most awful things. The heartburn is terrible so I can't indulge. Last night I kept thinking about Taco Bell's Seven layer burrito. I literally haven't had one of those in 8 years. But the combination of the ingredients sound appealing. Oh and I know I won't act on this craving because Sandro is adamantly against fast food of all kinds. Perhaps I can sneak to get one at lunch. To bad it's cold outside.
Gender: At this point just a healthy baby.
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: I miss eating and enjoying it. I feel good for like 5 mins and then instant heartburn erupts.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby this Thursday and checking on the hematoma.
Weekly Wisdom: It's okay to be lazy during pregnancy. Don't overdo yourself.
Milestones: No Spotting. Got over the double digit week mark.

No comments: