Friday, March 27, 2009

Sprinkle Cupcake

One of my coworkers is the sincerely the nicest person I have ever met. Mom ...if you are reading this...she is the chick that came over for baking lessons for Christmas. Hedy just came in and brought me a lemon cupcake from this placed called Sprinkles. The cupcakes aren't cheap and really it's out of your way to get these cupcakes. Often having to wait in lines. She told me yesterday she was going to get one for Stefan and myself. I have always wanted to try one (my own cupcake) since I only had one bite of Stefan's once. I wasn't impressed then but it was one bite and I didn't get to actually enjoy it. Lets just say it's a awesome way to start off my Friday. I think the baby will enjoy it.

Also..no spotting so far today. I had such a little amount yesterday I don't think I should even count it. :) I hope this is a good sign.

Update: So the cupcake was delicious but it gave me the worse indigestion of my life. So I tried to counteract this belly ache buy getting sushi. Well It worked for like 5 mins and now my stomach was in complete turmoil. I think this is a new symptom for me...or a old one resurfacing. Everything I eat I get a belly ache now. Sigh. I feel like crawling into a hole right now and not coming out.

No comments: